LINSN LED CONTROL CARD TS802D
- Brand: LINSN
- Availability: In Stock
LINSN LED CONTROL CARD TS802D Features:1. TS802D sending card including full-color sending card TS802 and dual-color sending card DS802.Full-color sending card supports full-color, dual-color and single color led displayDual-color sending card supports dual-color and single color led display.2. 802 ...
LINSN LED CONTROL CARD TS802D Features:
1. TS802D sending card including full-color sending card TS802 and dual-color sending card DS802.
Full-color sending card supports full-color, dual-color and single color led display
Dual-color sending card supports dual-color and single color led display.
2. 802 sending card max supports 2048*640
3. Supporting display mode: 640*480 800*600 1024*768 1280*768 1280*800 1280*1024 1440*900 1440*1080 1600*1200 1680*1050 1728*1296 1920*1080 1920*1200 2048*1152 2048*1280
4. Audio Transmission Function
802 sending card sends audio data using network cable, and Function board outputs audio signals to the display. Double 24bits 64KHZ hi-fi digital signal to analog signal or analog signal to digital signal, making display have the perfect video effect.
5. Cascade function
Through the dig switch on 802 sending card, several 802 sending cards can be easily cascaded to support a super large led display
6. Sending card U/D port flexibility for carrying half width or half height
For example, TS801 can max support 1280*1024 with two ports
A single network output port supports 1280*512 or 640*1024
7. Sending card rotation function
In Sender setting, sending card has 0, 90, 180, 270 degree rotation function
8. Sending card zoom in/out function
In Sender setting, the ratio of width and height can be set to realize zoom in or zoom out
9. Supporting 10-bit colors
The seventh supports 8-bit colors: 256*256*256=16777216 kinds of colors.
The eighth supports 10-bit colors: 1024*1024*1024=1073741824 kinds of colors. It needs to work with our video processors using the 30 bits TTL.
10. Multi-display synchronous and combination functions.
One sending card can control multi-displays, realizing displays combination, synchronous display, and independent play.